On the Bench

I feel a rant coming on.... (Read 182 times)

My doc is going out of town and MY REPEAT X-RAYS ARE DELAYED UNTIL MAY 8TH Angry Today is week 4 - do you know what this means? Evil grin

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

My doc is going out of town and MY REPEAT X-RAYS ARE DELAYED UNTIL MAY 8TH Angry Today is week 4 - do you know what this means? Evil grin
      Ha! I just ranted on the last post! I think this means that you get to page him on vacation? Oh, wait. No I dont. I think it means you get to go running if it doesnt hurt to do so. If it hurts, back to the pool for you!
        I'm really bummed - I tried so hard to follow his rules. Totally pain free at 4 weeks - but my last real run was Feb.17th - note how easily it is to recall that date Cry - I'm going to slowly add lower leg strength training. DH suggested that I try to bike in a week and maybe just start taking some walks. I mean I haven't even been walking on the treadmill. Actually - I'm getting a copy of his initial assessment tomorrow - maybe that will shed some new light on my injury - the only thing he told me before was "it's really hot" - the bone scan

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

My doc is going out of town and MY REPEAT X-RAYS ARE DELAYED UNTIL MAY 8TH Angry
          That's a cruel joke to play on a patient who's been religiously doing everything she should, counting the seconds down, I'm sure, until 4 wks have ended! Geesh. I hope you find some "clues" in his assessment!
            Joni - what's with the donkey? I can't wait to see Shrek 3 - only to see Snow White sing the Immigrant Song!!!

Go With The Flow
            Thyroid Support Group

Joni - what's with the donkey? I can't wait to see Shrek 3 - only to see Snow White sing the Immigrant Song!!!
              I wanted an avatar change and that was the first thing I thought of! Dangerous, I know, posting an ass as your avatar!! Big grin I absolutely LOVE Eddie Murphy as the donkey, though. The character's personality, the donkey's mannerisms, and his expressions just get me deep deep down in my gut. I think he's soooo cute and so terribly funny! We love Shrek (#1 especially) and I always get stuck watching it whenever the kids put it in! I've never understood how the kids can watch a movie over and over and over....but think I'm "getting it"! I just love the character is all! Actually, I think all of the characters are hilarious! And then have them sing, like you said....what a hoot! I think the music videos they put on these movies (Shrek, Madacascar's - "I like to Move It", etc.) are almost more fun to watch than the movie itself!