On the Bench

Here but (Read 332 times)

hopefully not for long. I have gone out for two runs one out of frustration the other as a test. Definetly need more time to heal. Hopefully between physical therapy and what I'm doing at home it won't be long until I'm back on the road running my normal milage.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

(Schooching over...) Welcome Pam! We hope you're not here long either!! We'd frankly like to just close this place up. Although....(looking around)...there are lots of empty seats! A good thing!!! Big grin Hope the agony of waiting to be better doesn't drive you too nuts! Tongue
        Thanks for the warm welcome Joni! Glad to see there are lots of empty seats!! As much as I'd love to see this place completely close down, it's nice to have for the times we may need it! As for the time driving me nuts... very short drive since I'm pretty much nuts already Tongue

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson