On the Bench

I know this is stupid, but (Read 124 times)

today was the first day that my summary said "no data" - and even tho' I did a double workout today - it just doesn't compensate for not running No

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

It sucks, doesn't it? I know how you feel, although I haven't gotten that no data thing yet. My only solace is that I may run again some day. Sad, but I have to cling on to that. Hope you have a speedy recovery!

Dog-Love

I have one very wide bar that is soon to disappear altogether. Bummer and I know how you must feel. I keep counting the days that I can get off the bench.
        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Now that was a bath...

Ack - it sucks doesn't it. I had 'No data' on display for a while. I managed to get a few short fat bars by running last week but I am back in that no man's land that leads to 'No Data' land.
        • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
        • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
            Thanks, guys -- it's just so frustrating not even being able to do my "normal" cross training. I get to show someone how to aqua jog tomorrow - gulp - at 7 AM. It will be nice to have the company at the pool. OK - I feel better now Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
            Thyroid Support Group