On the Bench

New Goal (Read 168 times)

OK, so I admit. I am totally fed up. My doc said 2-3 weeks on crutches. I hit 3 weeks Sat - so much for that. No So I have set a new goal for myself: Be off crutches by my ortho rotations. Thats just over 3 weeks away and gives me 6 weeks on crutches - which is supposed to be around average for this nasty thing. I was supposed to start Monday, but I switched to anesthesiology for the first couple weeks hoping that would allow me to do more if I am still (almost certainly) hopping around. Can we start a count down? Sort of like a race to the finish line, except measured in days rather than miles?
    Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Okie. We'll start a count down. When is the deadline?
        Okie. We'll start a count down. When is the deadline?
        I changed my mind - I think a count-down would be depressing. Especially on bad-days, which seem to occur about as often as good-days. And since I am on crutches until I am better (ick!), its not clear a count-down would mean anything. But I would be happy to be walking by my ortho rotation, especially since there is a 2% chance I want to go into it. (One of my classmates was joking with me that if I am still hobbling around, I better be careful lest one of the residents decides to hit me with some ativan and thrown me on the table. Tongue)