Circle North

Logs (Read 418 times)

Home Away From Home

Yes -- but we will be watching!!!

Stalker

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

sailah...don't worry. you had 4-5? days off? what i have found is that a lot of times it takes a day or 2 to get your body/brain to "wakeup" aftah a short break. you'll be ok, you haven't lost anything...just get pissed!

this is why i tweak on a tappah.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

It appears to have been Tempo Thursday yesterday. 

"Beep, Beep!"

Why are you on RA at 3 AM?

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

Heh. And you at 4.

Home Away From Home

So, Jan was my longest miles ever at 247.5 and the week before last my longest week, 65.  Not much compared to you who run 100+ weeks but still a good showing if I say so.  If I pull this weekend off it wil be my new longest at just over 70.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

GregM

Go for it, Michael!  No better motivator than a good example for the rest of us deadbeats.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

a good example for the rest of us deadbeats.

i object!

your  honah! his basis is pure assumution that everyone has fallen off the train simply cause he has!

GregM

Your honor, counsel assumes that I was speaking for her.  I was only speaking for a discreet group of "us" deadbeats.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Home Away From Home

No need to fight, I do can be a deadbeat, my best month is still chump change to what most of you have done in the past.  I am just trying to prep for a good Sugarloaf, want to start early and build strong instead of trying to get fit in months like I have in the past.

MM#5768

Your honor, counsel assumes that I was speaking for her.  I was only speaking for a discreet group of "us" deadbeats.

hey shit bum...i know you're not speakin for me. you haven't done your homework! next?

L Train

I am a deadbeat and it saddens me that everyone has fallen off of me. And nice work Michael.

My salty dogs

deadbeat

I resemble that remark!!!

+1 --- And nice work Michael.  Impressive!!

Home Away From Home

Thanks for all the kind words you deadbeats. See in March/April

MM#5768

Home Away From Home

So I am cranky with the world, I had to take off yesterday from foot pain in the left foot, some tender spot that hurt to walk. Well, hoped I could run today but though better, not near enough to run so another goose egg, this will put me back behind on my goals and give me a huge sucky week miles wise.  I want to be ready to race on sunday but this really blows. I was doing really good, getting in good miles and good runs and now this shit happens DAMN IT.

MM#5768