Circle North

Logs (Read 418 times)

L Train

For you people that have trouble posting links and pictures and such, it just got WAY easier.

I expect to be entertained.

What was I chasing again?

Home Away From Home

Three days of running and now I am crippled again. had to take three rounds of ibuprofen just to walk around today. Guess I am not as healed as I had hoped. Now I concerned I really am screwed up major ally in the knee for a serious long time or till repaired.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

L Train

L Train

That sucks Michael.  Hopefully a few days rest will make a difference.

//selfish//

Hey, let me know if that means you won't be coming on Sunday.  Hopefully you can.  But if not, I'll move the time to 9:00.

My salty dogs

Three days of running and now I am crippled again. had to take three rounds of ibuprofen just to walk around today. Guess I am not as healed as I had hoped. Now I concerned I really am screwed up major ally in the knee for a serious long time or till repaired.

Sorry to hear.   What brought it on?

Home Away From Home

I had two days off due to work and went down tonight and got 4 in and felt good, who knows what tomorrow will feel

IIke but I will worry about that tomorrow.

lance- I am there, I may not do 11 but I am there and I am in for 6-8 hopefully all be it slower then y'all. Besides I think Trevor might show as well so I will have a slow partner.

salty- my guess is about 3 months ago now I was doing Insanity with Allycia. Loved it, having a blast. Did a work out everything was fine woke up the next day couldn't walk for two days and have been suffering with running ever since.  Pain in my right knee. Can actually feel the sensitive spot when I feel around on it even now after three months.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Home Away From Home

MM#5768

L Train

Whoever is doing that photoshop front page, awesome work.