Circle North

Logs (Read 418 times)

L Train

Before I start a new thread for this-- does anyone know how to "plan" workouts? 

I would prefer to details out the next 16 weeks but not have the miles show up already in the logs.

In another online program I could do that.

Otherwise I plan to start a tread with detailing the weekly plans. Having it in the calendar feature would be a lot better.

The log entry forces my to put in at least .01 miles and then enter the planned distance in the notes. That would be okay if the notes showed up in the summary.

Missed this. 

Can you do it by using the dropdown under "New run entry" and selecting "new event entry"?  I just tried it and it seemed to do what you were looking for. 

L Train

I'm happy to report that I got through my stupid football game w/o injuring myself.  However, I was so sore yesterday I had a hard time getting up from a horizontal position.  Weird things like my stomach and neck muscles, and muscles elsewhere that I never knew I had.  And FWIW, my team lost 30-21.  Boo. 

I may or may not run today.  I'll likely double tomorrow but part 1 will be early.  WEdnesday as always is sketchy, Thursday I can run at 9:00 from the Y and Friday will again be early.  I'll do my longer run on Saturday but I won't plan on company with all you Mill Cities people running Sunday. 

i'll be @ the y at 9 for an easy probably.

i'm not doubling tomorrow.

glad you didn't hurt youself. sounds like you didn't hold back either if your that sore.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Crap, it's dawning on me that Mill Cities isn't way off in the distance anymore and I have to run fast. Hmmm I wonder what a good goal time for 4.75 miles is? Sorry I missed ya this morning coach, I was still snoozin at 9. No double for me tomorrow either, gotta work. Gonna do 10ish today I think. We'll see.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

heh, i have a different leg but it is the same distance. a good goal time for that would be....faster than 4.75 minutes than what i will do it in. i have a little hill also so that will help you. do that and maybe you'll win a prize.

I'm thinking 32:00 seems about right, except there's no way you'll be 4.75 minutes slower than that... Hmmmmm.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Welcome to the site Jim in Wells.  Let me (or anyone else) know if you have any questions. 

I'm thinking 32:00 seems about right, except there's no way you'll be 4.75 minutes slower than that... Hmmmmm.

6:45 would be a pathetic display to the othahs on the team. you have an obligation to cn to go out there and crush it. you're capable of <30 for that distance even with your cold, snow,sleet, rain and your bum knee. so don't be the one from cn to lose the brick for everyone. leave that to me.

and why is slick still zero?

L Train

Your living room is 64 degrees? 

ya...it's an icebox...can see my breath.

jc man....muzzle loading is still goin on you know!

L Train

ya...it's an icebox...can see my breath.

Your lack of motivation and attempted gill-growing isn't helping me and you know it's all about me.  I guess I will have to try to be motivated by taking your 10 M PR.  I've logged my sorry-ass week so far by the way.  Woo.  Hoo.

L Train

jc man....muzzle loading is still goin on you know!

I think I was hoping to get shot.  And way to incoroprate jc into your repertoire (sp). 

AND, I've got to change my tagline - Baystate now seems so long ago.  We really are all feeding off of each other's patheticness.  It's like the anti-summer of 2010. 

you hurt cause you're an old faht. you feel unmotivated because i've been stealing your mojo. i just need it to get me through the relay...then you can have it back. 

that must have been some game....woulda payed to see it. it's hilarious that the game messed you up more than the marathon did. you need to XTrain, LTrain. $.02

Thursday I can run at 9:00 from the Y.

is this still best? i'll go cause i've had a rest.

i may not be able to go long, but you can always go on.