Circle North

Logs (Read 418 times)

Jim in Wells

Welcome to the site Jim in Wells.  Let me (or anyone else) know if you have any questions. 

Just saw this ... thanks.

L Train

And here I thought I was going to gain a mile or two on you, Cremer.  Bah.

Heh I'm sure you're doubling tomorrow, and I'm not unless I do it after the group run. Hmmmmm.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

9/30/10 - recoveries shouldn't really be 20 miles long so i'm callin it green.

what a fuckin jackass!

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

9/30/10 - recoveries shouldn't really be 20 miles long so i'm callin it green.

One of my favorite coachisms was the back to back 20 milers run 3 days before Cape Ann. 

it was the only way to stop myself from beatin you boys two in a row.

i like puppets.

hey sailor....the dahk has been playin with all our minds in that it's makin us feel like we're goin much fastah then we ah. gettin off the mill is good for you...no mattah what your pace is. plus...foot placement on a pier is challengin aint it?

what i wouldn't give to run 10m in 80*.

btw...after boston, the only othah marathon i'll do is in a 3rd event hopefully within the next 5 years.

L Train

Cuch, you got the elusive double hattrick in the GSP.  Congrats!

48 miles and closing! 2 weeks to go! Who will win this epic battle of obsession?!!! Who will be running on New Years Eve?! Better than a damn Dick Clark New Year's Rockin ball drop I tell ya, any damn time!

(And oh yeah, thank God I'm out of the running for this. heh)

L Train

Why in GD's name are you running 13 on a treadmill?  It's not that bad out and you have a headlamp that would light up the inside of a whale's ass. 

Because it's a choice between 70 degrees with music and a cool beverage at hand, and 18 degrees (which last time I checked is well below freezing) at night by myself. Mostly, I'm an incredible wuss when it comes to being cold. Having people to run with outside makes it bearable. I will say, though, that 13 IS pushing the limits of what anyone should do on a treadmill if they value their sanity. Next time I might just have to suck it up and head out.

L Train

gadman

Greg C, I need 67 mi. to  hit 15k for the year. 28 years of running I have never broke 1k. Never ran a marathon in all those years but this year  two and even Boston Qualified.  Thanks to Circle North for my biggest year ever.  I could never have done it without the group.

Cuch, you got the elusive double hattrick in the GSP.  Congrats!

ya? what the hell is that?

oh and thanks for the thing above. actually using jim's at the moment. i don't think i'll know if they're helpin till after 1/1/11. although my ankles are no longer fused in the morning.

48 miles and closing! 2 weeks to go! Who will win this epic battle of obsession?!!! Who will be running on New Years Eve?

let the rekid show.....i am allowin the horse to catch up heah. no fun watchin a shut out. Wink