Circle North

Logs (Read 418 times)

GregM

... I will say, though, that 13 IS pushing the limits of what anyone should do on a treadmill if they value their sanity. ...

I have to disagree, as someone who does not like the cold.  Remember, Greg, Lance and Tom were wearing shorts today.  I was a little chilled even with my three layers.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

I was a little chilled even with my three layers.

havin a medical condition with the cold...i have to call you a wuss. Wink

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

Hey mob boss, did your run upload OK?

gadman

Lance, I logged onto Runningahead , plugged in the gps to my computer then clicked on upload gps data. It says Garmin Communicator plugin not detected. I already installed the Garmin Communicator plugin. Then when I run the test site it says Garmin gps device detected and communicating properly. I must be missing something.   Mob Boss

wow.....great week from the 3 stooges!

nyuk nyuk nyuk

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Lance, I logged onto Runningahead , plugged in the gps to my computer then clicked on upload gps data. It says Garmin Communicator plugin not detected. I already installed the Garmin Communicator plugin. Then when I run the test site it says Garmin gps device detected and communicating properly. I must be missing something.   Mob Boss

You aren't alone in having this problem.  Does anything in these links help?

http://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/a575db5e0328452e982b974d84acff5f/0

http://www.runningahead.com/forums/post/55e4994a22f0471b984b914103fcfb90#focus

I smell some Belichick style trickery in the Barbaro/Rcoach end of year mileage showdown.

L Train

I smell some Belichick style trickery in the Barbaro/Rcoach end of year mileage showdown.

I wish it were so. 

L Train

You are insane. 

Done today, 2,169.9 for 2010 if off tommorrow

or a 30.1 for 2200 ?

what to do ??

L Train

You, too, may be insane.  Heh. 

You, too, may be insane.  Heh. 

It's roughly 4:45 p.m. December 30'th. I've come down with the mother of all colds. You name the symptom (except, thankfully, coughing) , I have it. I feel like complete dogshit. Only thanks to the mediocre power of Dayquil did I get through work. This is day 1 of the cold, so I'll probably feel even crappier tomorrow. As soon as I log off here I'm going to go run 5 miles. Why? Because I am an idiot, and because I've run 2,495 miles this year. God forbid I leave it at that, when 2,500 just sounds so much better. So, yeah, right there with ya.

Big grin

L Train

It's roughly 4:45 p.m. December 30'th. I've come down with the mother of all colds. You name the symptom (except, thankfully, coughing) , I have it. I feel like complete dogshit. Only thanks to the mediocre power of Dayquil did I get through work. This is day 1 of the cold, so I'll probably feel even crappier tomorrow. As soon as I log off here I'm going to go run 5 miles. Why? Because I am an idiot, and because I've run 2,495 miles this year. God forbid I leave it at that, when 2,500 just sounds so much better. So, yeah, right there with ya.

Big grin

Insane x 3.  Who's next?  I'm thinking of engaging in finding correlation between mileage, log obsession and the slow death spiral to drooling in a cup. 

slick, gadboy and anyone else runnin tomorrow....i need 15.2 m tomorrow. that will make 3132 i believe. why the weirdo number? 61x12 duh!