Circle North

For RCoach (Read 370 times)

L Train

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWLAaCz0fQk&feature=related

Well it has been a fantastic year all around, and this has been a fun game, but this is my concession .  You did not shut down, you barely slowed down and you have won our race.  Amazing to think, though, that we ran more than the entire distance across the country this year, we'll finish within 20-40 miles of each other and within 1 second per mile pace.  I became a better runner because of this game, and for that I am grateful, but there is another part of me that is very glad this is over.  Now you can move on to your rest and your triathleting ahead. 

Just wish I could have made it close on that last day. 

what?! it aint ovah till i say it's ovah! i think you should do back to back 20's

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

what?! it aint ovah till i say it's ovah! i think you should do back to back 20's

Come on now.  I still wouldn't win.

u still wouldn't win.

or could u?

L Train

I will not be puppeted about in order to run 20 miles back to back.  Only an idiot would do that.  I will, at best, be running 10 tomorrow and 15 or so on Friday (and you will be joining me on Friday).  So go and take you contest and stuff it in a sock or something.  Triathlete.   

tri chicks don't stuff stuff in socks.......so are you gonna hook on or what?

My salty dogs

I will not be puppeted about in order to run 20 miles back to back.  Only an idiot would do that.  I will, at best, be running 10 tomorrow and 15 or so on Friday (and you will be joining me on Friday).  So go and take you contest and stuff it in a sock or something.  Triathlete.   

So? Did you run another 20?

L Train

Hell no.  Funny though.

Hell no.  Funny though.

put the beer down and go run 20 something!

L Train

put the beer down and go run 20 something!

It's 10:09.  No beer.  Not last night either.  Addy's got an ear infection so nights have been, er, interesting.  Only 2 more nights of possible beer consumption so I guess I should suck it up and drink. 

u should suck it up. 

i couldn't agree more....like +1+

Home Away From Home

tri chicks don't stuff stuff in socks.......so are you gonna hook on or what?

Yeah L-Train, the ladies and I are running the tri (at least I hope I am work depending) you should man up and join the fun. Or what, you can't take the pressure? 

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Home Away From Home

Though i was not involved in the banttering back and forth and challenging of each others wills I must agree with L-train furhter up the page. It was a great year of running together, friendly rivalary at it's best pushing us all a little further then we would have gone on our own.  I wish I had time and mileage to hang with you guys but such is life. i have to face the fact that work does not allow that for me. However, like you all, I too have had a great break this year. My pace since around september is getting a lot stronger. Trying to keep up with you fast ones pushed me through the 8:00 hump I was at for awhile.  My 7 miles today at 7:25 average was unknow to me 6 month ago and though I was working it was not killing me at all but rather enjoyable. 

All in all though guys and gals, it has been a blast, miss you all and see you in Feb.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

GregM

All in all though guys and gals, it has been a blast, miss you all and see you in Feb.

I agree, Michael.  Will you be back for the Midwinter Classic on Superbowl Sunday, February 6th?

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Home Away From Home

I agree, Michael.  Will you be back for the Midwinter Classic on Superbowl Sunday, February 6th?

No, I am not looking and making it till around the 15-17th. I am hoping to maybe make the Hampton Half, anyone else running that one maybe?

MM#5768