Circle North

Market Square Day 10k (Read 16 times)

Fro

Hey just registered for this - who's in?

Updated registration numbers per their website: 648/2,200 as of 3/26 (first 1,100 get a shirt - as if ya need another one)

Event Website

I'm in and planning to make this a goal race.  It would be great if we could get 4 or 5 CN'ers that would like to shoot for sub 40.  Gwen has told me that she will register.  It's a fun time afterwards.

when is this?

I'm in and planning to make this a goal race.  It would be great if we could get 4 or 5 CN'ers that would like to shoot for sub 40.  Gwen has told me that she will register.  It's a fun time afterwards.

What was I chasing again?

MacJim

when is this?

It's always the 2nd saturday in june. June 13th this year.  I'm in also.

Fro

Good luck to all running tomorrow - see ya there! Anyone else running?

- Egad

- Gwen

- Greg2

- Jimbo

- Laurie

- Me

Good luck all!

Seemed like a hot day out there today but congrats to all who raced.

Shout out to Fro who ran a 42:39.  Hopefully you guys are enjoying a frosty beverage

ACrosby

Way to go Fro!

Fro

Thanks all - starting to think speedboat is right - why the hell do I run 10K's anyway - this was WORK!