Circle North

I am now posting on Running Ahead (Read 148 times)

Home Away From Home

All-

Hello all, I had some problems with my old RunnersWorld account so I switched over and am now posting here on RunningAhead.  

Michael

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

L Train

Another sucka. 

As I recall the RW log came from the RA log, so it should be pretty simple for you.  If you want I think there's also a way for you to import your log as well.   

Home Away From Home

unfortunately one of the problems is I can't get logged back in.  I just uploaded my Garmin, which I can't do at RW to RA and just saved all my 2010 runs, least most of them when I wore my watch.  I loss a few years but it was just daily runs, I have all my races logged in a hardcopy book so I can put them in easy enough. I like the upload feature for my watch so that is a benefit.

Is there a way to make shortcuts to friends pages on here?

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

L Train

I think Tall Dave has done that.  Me, I just look under reports within this group,  then click on a name if I want to stalk logs, etc.

What's this "log stalking" you speak of? I dunno, sounds kinda sinister and possibly even perverse to me. Heh.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

What's this "log stalking" you speak of? I dunno, sounds kinda sinister and possibly even perverse to me. Heh.

I see, for instance, that you faded a bit at the end of a recent 20 mile race.  These are the things that I would not learn if I weren't busy stalking logs.  That and rcuch enjoys her some death metal. 

awesome, another read. sorry i missed you crazy fools tonight -again.

oh for the love of god! damn it! this is not my week.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

My salty dogs

I'm very much a stalker.