The MacJim thread (Read 11 times)

L Train

Alice was not a spin off of anything.

Flo was a spinoff of Alice.

I was wrong.

You were right.

That is all.

MacJim

Inside outside, leave me alone, inside outside nowhere is home. Inside outside, where have I been? Out of my brain on the 5:15.....

The Who wrote 5:15 on quadrophenia. That was our other discussion. That is all.

gadman

Inside outside, leave me alone, inside outside nowhere is home. Inside outside, where have I been? Out of my brain on the 5:15.....

The Who wrote 5:15 on quadrophenia. That was our other discussion. That is all.

Now even Jimbo is getting weird on here

Alice wasn't a spinoff of another TV show, but was based on a movie called Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore. That might be where the confusion came from.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Now even Jimbo is getting weird on here

You know what else is weird?  Doug's face.

The Who wrote 5:15 on quadrophenia. That was our other discussion.

Was this discussion about predicting LTrain's marathon  ?

L Train

My 17 mile training run you mean.

Hey Jim, a week or two ago you mentioned a web site with pace estimators / calculators that had several different formulas on them, if you happen to be browsing the log here do you mind posting them or sending them my way.  I tend to use McMillian or Team Oregon's, they are slightly different but be curious to see what you got.

What was I chasing again?

Saw a familiar name in some random guy's FB post just now. Assuming this was you?

<h6>Dave Dunham</h6>

<abbr>5 hrs</abbr> · Haverhill, MA ·

11/15/80: 35 years ago today, I finished my first varsity XC season as the top MVC finisher at the State Meet and picked up a “Globe All-Scholastic” award for my 11th place finish with my first sub-16 Franklin Park time (15:48) at the State XC Meet. My parents had to buy me a suit for the banquet. It was tough for a family with 6 kids and dad working 2 jobs to afford this extra expense. I still have (and still wear) that suit to this day. I definitely learn to be frugal fr...om my parents!

1. Mike Flynn Woburn 15:18
                    2. Jim MacPhee Arlington 15:30
                    3. Shawn Coghlan Brockton 15:34
                    4. Brian Smith Plymouth 15:39
                    5. Jack Tisdale Foxboro 15:36
                    11. Dave Dunham Billerica 15:48

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

Jim - you were a bad ass... Wow.

+1.  The original beast mode.

Jim - you were a bad ass... Wow.

What was I chasing again?

MacJim

That was me. Unbelievable you found his post. I was very happy with my result that day. So much pressure, 200 runners lined up and racing for 1/2 mile until you entered the woods and the trail narrows to 20 feet wide. If I didn't get there with the leaders then there would be no podium. Thanks for posting. MTA: I weighed 145lbs then.