Circle North

I'm really very bad at golf (Read 14 times)

That said, I want to put together a foursome to play in the Y's charity golf tournament. It's on Friday, June 24th at Sanford Country Club. Anybody interested?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I might be game for this.  I will check the schedule.

That said, I want to put together a foursome to play in the Y's charity golf tournament. It's on Friday, June 24th at Sanford Country Club. Anybody interested?

What was I chasing again?

L Train

I think I'm away but I will also check.

Fro

Would love to, but sadly, that week is my annual pilgrimage to Gettysburg - good luck CN! Try not to kill anyone.

Hey, remember this?

L Train

Confirmed, I will not be around.  Otherwise would have loved to.

You all suck. I give up.

I'm thinking about hacking up Province lake later this afternoon. Any interest ?

Hmm, perhaps, perhaps. On the one hand, it's super windy, but on the other hand, few of my shots get very high off the ground to begin with. What time are you thinking?

Anytime after 3p. The wind may help. I was thinking of walking with a pull cart. I have 2 if you need one. But I could be talked into a Golf cart too.

Okay, I'm in. Howsabout I arrive at your house around 3-3:15ish?

Sounds good. I need to go dig up some golf balls.

Sounds good. I need to go dig up some golf balls.

Ha it's been a few years since I've even touched my golf bag. It's in the garage somewhere. I think. This should be fun.

Fro

sorry guys - just got this. I'm totally in next time...

I'm really very bad at golf.