Circle North

Cuch's Ghost Train Trail Run Support Page (Read 284 times)

GregM

Thanks for this update, Lance. Tell her she has all of us pulling for her and believing in her. Go Cuch!

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

GregM

Update anyone?

Translation - "Cremer, I wish I could quit you".  Too Funny Steve!

The drama is killing me!!!  Will Robin make it, will Lance and Cremer's love survive the trip, tune in for the dramatic conclusion!

What was I chasing again?

Cuch's race is run. She stopped at 75 miles. Not sure of the time. She gave it everything, and is a total badass. Very few 100 finishers.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

75miles... yikes.  I'm sure there is some disappointment in not finishing the full 100 but the thought of being able to go for 75 miles is totally unbelievable to me.  Not something I would even want to try, I wouldn't have the mental toughness for it.  I think Robin Rocks.

What was I chasing again?

75 is an amazing feat, great job

Great job Cuch!  

GregM

75 miles and 24 hours of running. Though not the full 100 she wanted, it's a lot farther than any of the rest of us have ever gone. Congratulations, Cuch, for going that distance. You are more than iron, you are crazy!

Awesome job robin and great attempt at the 100.

Home Away From Home

Time was a little over 21 is I remember.  That is a long ass time of constant forward motion.  I was back home in Sanford before the race had even finished.  Amazing to see some of those people out there still moving at a good pace after 24 hours.  What an experience.  There was a older lady, maybe mid 60's, she had walked 2 laps, so 30 miles. I walked up to her and offered her my congratulations.  She says thanks and that this was her 312 marathon.  She walks them now but keeps doing them.  312 that is crazy.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

thank you everyone. and a very special thanks to my crew members who all went way above and beyond anything i would have dreamed of. the sacrifices you all made for me is just incredible and i can't thank you enough.

i had my 1 day of grief over this and realize i have accept this as a reality. truthfully, the disappointment of letting everyone down may be worse than the disappointment in myself. i feel like an idiot...like i wasted everyone's time...that's distorted, i know but i also know you all feel this when a goal is not met so understand.

i want you all to know that there was no decision to be made at mile 70...it was simple mathematics. it was over. so there is no looking back and regretting final check in for anyone...my crew members did great...they gave me what i needed...they got me to keep moving...they did everything they could. 

thanks again to all. i think our group circle north as family. i love you all.

......even lawrunner.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Home Away From Home

Any time Cuch, see you at mine when I get there.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Any time Cuch, see you at mine when I get there.

absolutely! Smile can't wait!

L Train

MOVE YOUR ASS.

(edited to reduce the expletives).

MOVE YOUR ASS.

(edited to reduce the expletives).

MYA! (Move Your Ass)

encouragement in kids earshot. 

i'll have to remember that one.

MYA! MYA!