Circle North

New Orleans Rock and Roll Half (or full if you want) Feb 13, 2011 (Read 100 times)

Home Away From Home

All-

As I mentioned via email, I am looking into doing the New Orleans Rock and Roll half on Feb 13, 2011.  I thought I would put the word out in case others wanted to consider coming along. We could make another Chicago type trip out of it.  What I know so far is registration is $105 after 10/31, there is corrals, flat and fast course with plenty of music.  Let me know if anyone is interested and I will start to see how things can work if we are interested.

SailorRunner 

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

"Beep, Beep!"

Sounds like fun Michael, but would real tough to get away then...

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

Hate to be lame, but I would not be in for this.  We're going away for Diane's 40th sometime next Spring and that's gonna pretty much use up our childcare chips for the season.  It does look like fun though.

Home Away From Home

No worries guys.  I have a friend who wants me to run it with him so I figured I would invite everyone.  Maybe some others will join in.  

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.