Circle North

St Thomas 5k - Saturday October 14th, 2017 (Read 10 times)

It's that time of year again for the 9th Annual St Thomas 5k.  I know that some of you will race it but this will be my last year with the Running Club and I will definitely need pacers.  It's hard to believe that L Train started this thing 7 years ago and we are still at it.

Some of our 6th graders should be able to have a decent race but I don't think we have any burners this year so it will be interested to see how it plays out with the kids.

Let me know if you can pace (you don't have to register if you do) or if you are running you can register here.

Fro

Will be tough for me this year - it's the week after Chi-Town. Might need to be a game day decision - but if I'm recovered enough, I'm in as a pacer.

I'll have plenty of easy assignments if you're healthy.   Maybe even that Yahoo Crew you had last year.

Will be tough for me this year - it's the week after Chi-Town. Might need to be a game day decision - but if I'm recovered enough, I'm in as a pacer.

L Train

we have any burners this year so it will be interested to see how it plays out with the kids. 

Nice to see you still suck at English.

L Train

As of now, I am free that morning and would be glad to help.  Can't go under 24 I'm sure.

I may have 2 more marathons in by then so count me in. I'll be ready.

This is the only time of the year when I'm nice to you but you still can't resist.  Remember, you don't know these kids now and I could assign you a "special project".

Nice to see you still suck at English.

It has been an interesting few weeks and no revelations about who is the front runner. Tanner, Landon, Ben, and John Paul are the runners to beat but no one has really shown the ability to break away yet.  The surprise for me has been the younger kids.  We have some talented runners in the 2nd - 4th grades with boys and girls who can probably run between 25-28 if they could focus for the race.

Current pacers

Doug - In

L Train - In

Fro – Maybe

Cremer, Greg C, Dick…..who else?

L Train

Eeek.

Sorry Steve but most likely I'll be coaching Addy at a U9 Festival at Bonny Eagle.  I don't have exact times so if I don't have to be there until 11 or something I could still help out.  But I think you have to change me to a probably not.

So many good memories there, I'm sorry to miss it and let you down.

No worries.  Currently, soccer is my daddy too.

Eeek.

Sorry Steve but most likely I'll be coaching Addy at a U9 Festival at Bonny Eagle.  I don't have exact times so if I don't have to be there until 11 or something I could still help out.  But I think you have to change me to a probably not.

So many good memories there, I'm sorry to miss it and let you down.

Been waffling between actually signing up to race or pace again. I'll pace.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I owe you a pie but don't tell anyone.

Been waffling between actually signing up to race or pace again. I'll pace.

Current pacers

Doug - In

Cremer - In

Fro – Maybe

see dick run

Steve I am very slow but count me in to pace

Thank you Dick!

Steve I am very slow but count me in to pace

Current pacers

Doug - In

Cremer - In

Dick - In