Circle North

Philadelphia Marathon (Read 446 times)

L Train

gadman

Has anyone from Circle North other than maybe Salty run under 3:30 in their 1st marathon?

I know Jim did. I know I did not. Not sure about everybody else.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Dick and Bob would be my only 2 other guesses. 

L Train

Are you using this as encouragement to go for it or to discourage the attempt?  Just curious. 

gadman

I'm not sure. I was thinking to take the pressure off but I am thinking it may backfire on me so I will call it curiosity . Dick has not.

It would be kind of cool to see a list of CN marathon times that showed first, best, and worst for each. And maybe total marathons run for context. I ain't compiling it, though I bet it would be interesting.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

GregM

Here it is:  Runner Tracking for Philly!

http://www.philadelphiamarathon.com/for-fans/track-your-favorite-runner

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

GregM

Dick and Bob would be my only 2 other guesses. 

Hey, guys, what about my 3:16 in Chicago?  A far cry from Jim's first at 3:00 at Bay State, but still ...  (In truth, I delayed my first marathon until I felt I could qualify for Boston, so it may not count.)

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

It would be kind of cool to see a list of CN marathon times that showed first, best, and worst for each. And maybe total marathons run for context. I ain't compiling it, though I bet it would be interesting.

i'll do it...PM me your shit and i'll post it when i get all info. that's 1st, best, worst and total # run. oh and the year for each so we can see the span of time between races. philly being the last one this year, this is your last chance to be impressive to shit bums like me.

oh...that is if slick aint already on it...sorry, didn't mean to step on your toes.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

Nope, I wasn't going to do it.  It's a little sad to report my results, but there they are.

Hey, guys, what about my 3:16 in Chicago?  A far cry from Jim's first at 3:00 at Bay State, but still ...  (In truth, I delayed my first marathon until I felt I could qualify for Boston, so it may not count.)

No that sure counts!

L Train

Hey, guys, what about my 3:16 in Chicago? 

Yep, I had forgotten that was your first.

gadman

No that sure counts!

That should take the pressure off Egad! ,Dad

It's a little sad to report my results, but there they are.

bet you you're the only one that will. 

oh and LR. Roll eyes but he is looking for BD. bend over.

i better get the hell out of here.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/