Circle North

Philadelphia Marathon (Read 446 times)

L Train

He's been in the whole time???? Me, I'm on a garage im the middle of nowhere PA awaiting an alternator for the explore Could be way worse though

"Beep, Beep!"

Lance, Doug, Jim, Rob, Dick, Eric, Michelle, Michael, Peter Heslam. Who am i missing?.

Tom is not listed?

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

As far as i know no one but tom knew he was running.

That would be a correct assumption Lance.  Hope you get the vehicle going today.

good for you gadboy!!! awesome smoke job.

slick....i hope your ok there.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Home Away From Home

How did you make L, all fixed and ready to go?

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

L Train

Yes all good. Funny story but about the best breakdown evah. On our way to philly now.

The cat is out of the bag!  The Old Man's In!

Gadbois Tom 2107 2-Black alfred ME M 57 Marathon ML

So McCullough, what's the line on Gadman?  We need  a prediction!

GregM

The cat is out of the bag!  The Old Man's In!

Gadbois Tom 2107 2-Black alfred ME M 57 Marathon ML

What is this!  Sandbaggin!

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

GregM

So McCullough, what's the line on Gadman?  We need  a prediction!

Well, Eric, I have you at 3:25, so I'd like to say 3:24:59.  But I don't think he's been training like you.  So I say he gets a sub-3:30 PR.  If you don't blow a piston, I say you'll finish at 3:25 or better.  If a wheel falls off, the old man will greet you at the finish.

GregM

I'm on a garage im the middle of nowhere PA awaiting an alternator for the explorer

Sorry to hear this, Lance.  Hope this did not upset the apple cart too much ...

Well, Eric, I have you at 3:25, so I'd like to say 3:24:59.  But I don't think he's been training like you.  So I say he gets a sub-3:30 PR.  If you don't blow a piston, I say you'll finish at 3:25 or better.  If a wheel falls off, the old man will greet you at the finish.

U R insane! 3:30? This old man is just tryin to finish this think. You aren't draggin me into this pressure to perform thing!

L Train

You log in under the wrong user there gadman?

Yes, he was too lazy to hit the logout button.