Circle North

Help for tomorrow night after the run-PLEASE (Read 14 times)

Home Away From Home

All-

As I think most of you know I am making the trip down tomorrow to Sanford to run some erands and then join the group for the run tomorrow night. The weather seems to not be cooperating with my return home if it does in fact snow 8".  If it is bad and I feel the 2 hour drive back after dinner is to unsafe anyone have a spare bed I can borrow for the night? Thanks.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Michael, for your sake I hope you get a better offer than the one I'm about to make. We can give you shelter for the night, but you would literally be sleeping on the floor. Our couch is too short to sleep on and there isn't enough floor space anywhere for the blow-up mattress. So, it would suck, but it's there if you have nothing else.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

I'm probably not even going tomorrow night because I have a paint project going that needs to be finished Weds and I'm unlikely to be running in the snow but you can crash here if it comes to that.  I can do better than a floor.  Just give me some warning is all.

Home Away From Home

Thanks to you both.

L- I should have a handle on the weather and be able to decide before we head out for our run so I can let you know. Not sure I have your cell, can you message it to me just incase I don't have it?

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

L Train

So you are flatly rejecting Greg's floor then?

And to think I was going to sweep up all the bunny poops from the floor.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

No one can say that you aren't a hospitable host.

Another good race and Egad will be too full of himself to sleep on bunny droppings

L Train

I was always taught that the true test of a person's character and humility is whether one is willing to sleep in rabbit shit.

Fitting quote for presidents day

Thankfully I don't often need a place to sleep. However I can attest to the comfort and overall structural integrity of the LTrain couch. On the other hand, I have no experience sleeping with the bunny or its defecation.

Another good race and Egad will be too full of himself to sleep on bunny droppings

I remember this night because you said hello and then dumped your beer on me.

Thankfully I don't often need a place to sleep. However I can attest to the comfort and overall structural integrity of the LTrain couch. On the other hand, I have no experience sleeping with the bunny or its defecation.

I know, that was good beer too. I had almost forgotten about that.  Perhaps I need a refresher.  I would be glad to spill a beer on you anytime.

<script id="lpjs_csid" defer="defer"></script>
                            L Train

I remember this night 

This is unusual for a Train get together.  Sorry we let you down.

Home Away From Home

I am grateful for Cremers offer and still will keep the option open if needed but a couch versuses bunny and hard floor is kinda a no brainer.  If you had the family L I would probably take Cremer up so as not to interfere bit i figure you will probably be lonely and need company so as not to be depressed.

MM#5768