Circle North

fah slick (Read 315 times)

Full 3 week taper. You're really taking this MWC thing seriously.

Chapter 6 -  try something new for every race

L Train

You're really taking this MWC thing seriously.

Hey now.  You can take my ass seriously when you are looking at it at the finish line.

Hey now.  You can take my ass seriously when you are looking at it at the finish line.

I'll go in, change into some warm, dry clothes, have a snack, and grab my camera out of my bag when I'm done so I can stroll back out and take a picture of this if you want.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

I'm the best runner in our group. When you try me with a sorry ass runner like Cremer, that's the result you're gonna get. Don't you ever talk about me. Don't you open your mouth about the best or I'm gonna shut it for you real quick.

Nice Richard Sherman reference there. For those of you who somehow missed the Sunday night jackass display on national television he sounded even more arrogant and  pompous. Also check out last years interview with Skip Bayless. Unreal that this idiot graduated second in his class at Stanford.

I'm the best runner in our group. When you try me with a sorry ass runner like Cremer, that's the result you're gonna get. Don't you ever talk about me. Don't you open your mouth about the best or I'm gonna shut it for you real quick.

L Train

The other side of the coin.

I agree he sounded like a jackass, but Crabtree had done his own public talking also.  Plus, I sort of like this stuff.  I like characters.  Like one of the commenters in the article referencing Muhammad Ali; he was a huge jackass by that definition.  But at least he was authentic.

You mad bro ?

L Train

Full 3 week taper. You're really taking this MWC thing seriously.

Chapter 6 -  try something new for every race

I mean look at this quote.  Talk about jackass.

L Train

I'll go in, change into some warm, dry clothes, have a snack, and grab my camera out of my bag when I'm done so I can stroll back out and take a picture of this if you want.

HUGE jackass.

L Train

HUGE jackass.

Okay, fine , point taken. I'll also grab a bottle of water to hand you after you finish. Assuming there's any left.

L Train

I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my room and was in bed before the room was dark.

I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my room and was in bed before the room was dark.

Congrats, you finally learned how to operate the clapper.

L Train

You a**holes.

Does Diane know you have the clapper?