Circle North

fah slick (Read 315 times)

Commenting on the group name, I'm fine - just not running that much and not logging (or even garmining) what I am.  It feels good (for me) to not be a slave to it.  Lots of mental and physical energy free for other things.  Also feels good to have a 4 mile run constitute "success" for the day.  No need to wonder.

Actually, it was about your face.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

First off, no one has commented in this fella's forum in 2.5 years?  Holy macaroni man.

Secondly, based on yesterday's Facebook post I was curious.  L Train - Did you add these entries yourself?

Thirdly, congrats Ethan!  The Facebook post explains why you wanted to "go away" for school.  Have fun.

L Train

Lance is really such a great name.   Ethan has wanted to get away ever since I chided him and Ella for being "First Losers" at the academic fair.  Ha.  As you all know, people can only stand so much of me.

But I really can't believe I'm going to be that far away from him, and these circumstances absolutely such for HS seniors.  The only worse thing would be if soccer were played in the spring. 

L Train

Nice group name.