Circle North

fah slick (Read 315 times)

i'm asking you cause i know you just did this and that is the only reason.

can you just take the new garmin out of the box and use it with your old ant stick and account or do i have to go through the pain staking chore of redoing the whole thing like i never even had one. my laptop is very unreceptive to anything new and really i'm just too lazy to fuck with it.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

Yes.  I have ant sticks hooked to two computers now so if I'm by either one it uploads.  It's "slick" so now I can be even more lazy.

so what you're saying is...if i charge my new one, that's all i have to do? everything will work and all i have to do is use the damn thing?

L Train

I believe that is right.  You may have to make sure the new watch settings are set to send the signal to the ANT stick.  When you plug the watch in or set it next to the computer or whatever you do, you should see the ANT stick searching for the device as I recall.  But you shouldn't have to do anything to the computer.

ok then...i guess i better break it out.

thinking of covering the display when in use for running so i don't stay from where i need to be though...which is in the teens. or just set it to show miles ran only...whatever.

thanks for your quick replies this morning slick.

big shock! after 2 hours of trying, i can't get it to fucking work!!! uuuuuuugh!

L Train

I'm not messing with you, for me it was that easy.  Did you "enable pairing" on the watch?

it wouldn't let me get that far...but i just tried it and it decided it was going to work.

last night i was reinstalling shit over and over cause my lap top kept telling me i needed to and it never found the device. this morning it did. this is why i have such a short fuse with new shit cause everything i do is trial and error and then things just work and i don't know what it was that need to be done and the next time i go try to use it, there is a good chance it won't work and i'll want to scream and take a sledge hammer to this computer. i said all this so that won't happen. the universe wants me to look stupid, you see.

i have another lap top (my bro's). i have had it since 2011. it has some password and i can't get in it. i don't want to reset that up for the same reason as above.

signed,

the psycho-queerass

L Train

the universe wants me to look stupid, you see.

Do you really mean "loose dumbass" as in "easy"?  Or "lose".  Or is it purposefully vague.

I dialed that number but it's been busy for hours.

Do you really mean "loose dumbass" as in "easy"?  Or "lose".  Or is it purposefully vague.

I dialed that number but it's been busy for hours.

one never knows just what the hell i mean by anything. some things don't mean anything but all things are something whether they mean nothing or something or anything in between this thing or that thing.

the term dumbass or any version of, has become a "romantic" persona brought on by the "big dick". since i am the only one here with an inflatable, it is my sworn duty to to guard against erections lasting longer than certain fitness levels can sustain.  "big dick" has a place and is useful only in doses. it is not intended for daily use as soreness, grumpiness, fatigue, loss of function, poor judgement and even serious injuries requiring surgery have been reported.

keep trying...you'll get it eventually.

L Train

Lance!

gadman

stupid!

"Beep, Beep!"

Why is Boston 2014 censored??

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

I think Dave censored it himself.