Circle North

for tdave (Read 436 times)

holy shit....someone just told me all my expresso workouts are on facebook which is strange cause i don't remember fixin it that way, anyway...go on my page and click on drifters peak and see if you can somehow race my ghost. if you sign in i think there is a way to do it.  you might have to sign up for your workouts to go facebook, i don't know. here is a link for somethin, i don't know if it will help.

i never use facebook but it would be cool if we could race eachothah. maybe we don't even need to go through facebook and can just go through expresso?

i just did it....click on link, sign in and accept my ghost challenge...sweet! you had bettah kick my butt!

http://expresso.net/UserPortal/welcome.do?pid=75212

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

"Beep, Beep!"

Hahaha... I just accepted your ghost on Expresso Net. When I logged in it was waiting... challenging me!!! I'll see if I can share one of my older ones with you. Andy at the Y just paid the annual fee so the Expresso net should be working now. Supposedly you can also race side by side at the Y... that would be hoot.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

How did you post the challenge?

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

How did you post the challenge?

the only thing i can think of is that i clicked on the visit that course on the facebook post? my othah workouts don't have that option right?  

"Beep, Beep!"

They have the same options also

"Beep, Beep!"

Hey... Got into the Mount Washington Road Race on June 18th! Ouch my calves hurt already!

Looks like Jimbo, Michelle, Laurie and me.... anyone else in?

uhh..maybe next year. oh wait..no i won't. congrats on gettin in!

GregM

I meant to sign up, Dave, but I missed it, like Boston, I guess ...

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

msherm

Hey... Got into the Mount Washington Road Race on June 18th! Ouch my calves hurt already!

Looks like Jimbo, Michelle, Laurie and me.... anyone else in?

Dave, That is awesome!!! Glad you are in.

"Beep, Beep!"

The run - Click the link and Check out the elevation on Hanson Ridge... No wonder I was tired. 250 feet in 1/2 mile.Shocked

The run - Click the link and Check out the elevation on Hanson Ridge... No wonder I was tired. 250 feet in 1/2 mile.Shocked

What he's leaving out, here, is the postscript. Young Mr. Theoharides came into the locker room after completing this run. He looked like he'd just done a damn good hard run. I was there getting dressed, about to head out on a run of my own. When he saw that I was getting ready to head out, he actually considered going back out for more. Had I applied any arm twisting he might well have done it. Good sense prevailed all around and he didn't do it, but I tell ya,, the guy's an animal. An animal.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

Ha... Age doesn't seem to make us smarter! Animal... That's for Randall! Grrrrrrr.

What he's leaving out, here, is the postscript. Young Mr. Theoharides came into the locker room after completing this run. He looked like he'd just done a damn good hard run. I was there getting dressed, about to head out on a run of my own. When he saw that I was getting ready to head out, he actually considered going back out for more. Had I applied any arm twisting he might well have done it. Good sense prevailed all around and he didn't do it, but I tell ya,, the guy's an animal. An animal.

cliff turns 89 on friday. did u know that?

"Beep, Beep!"

We should all stop over and you can share the stories from the Tri. It was hard to see him struggle, but he held onto me tightly, and I had my arm under his, and holding his hand. We walked the length of the pool before the lesson, and after from the pool bench to the lobby. Funny how the guy upstairs sometimes tries to open your eyes and see the world a bit differently! BTW - Good luck tomorrow... Cliff said he will be nervous for both you and Michelle.

We should all stop over and you can share the stories from the Tri. It was hard to see him struggle, but he held onto me tightly, and I had my arm under his, and holding his hand. We walked the length of the pool before the lesson, and after from the pool bench to the lobby. Funny how the guy upstairs sometimes tries to open your eyes and see the world a bit differently! BTW - Good luck tomorrow... Cliff said he will be nervous for both you and Michelle.

do u know where he lives dave? i may have to go see him without you cause of family obligations. could always just ask him i suppose.