Circle North

for tdave (Read 436 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

Looking for anyone who would like to bike on Sunday... 20-30 miles? Let me know... Thnaks... Five weeks 3 days until the TD gets his wheels back on!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

gadman

Hang in there and its good you can bike anyway. Looking forward to getting you back with us.

msherm

Good Morning Dave,

I am meeting four other poeple this morning at the rec in Springvale for a bike ride at 8:15am. You are more than welcome to join us if you would like.

Michelle

"Beep, Beep!"

Thanks Michelle... Didn't see this in time!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

EEEEGADS.... I just looked at my running graph.. One large RED bar... I used to be a runner! I better put up a swimming or biking graph just to prove I am still alive!

Today I ran side by side with Sanford's current fastest Theoharides. Dave was not there.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

Go Jane!

cbtheo

Yeah!! 

"Beep, Beep!"

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
                    I have just joined Team Fox and registered as a participant in New England Parkinson's Ride. Every dollar raised will benefit The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research.

The Michael J. Fox Foundation is dedicated to finding a cure for Parkinson’s disease through an aggressively funded research agenda and to ensuring the development of improved therapies for those living with Parkinson’s today.

We believe without fail that our goal is within reach - but we can’t get there without your support. Please join the fight today and contribute to my fundraising efforts.

New England Parkinson's Ride takes place on 09/08/2012, but my race starts today — the race toward my fundraising goal! Please support my efforts by visiting my fundraising page and making a contribution. See the link below. Making a tax-deductible donation online makes supporting Team Fox quick and easy; however, if you would prefer, you can send your contribution to the address listed below.

To mail in a donation: Make all checks payable to: The Michael J. Fox Foundation. You must put Team Fox and my name in the Memo Field.

Mail to: The Michael J. Fox Foundation, P.O. Box 5014, Hagerstown, MD 21741-5041

I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

Thanks for your support!

Tall Dave

To make a donation online now, please visit my personal page. The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research. © 2012 All rights reserved. nonprofit software

"Beep, Beep!"

Come on CN. Donate a few bucks!

Home Away From Home

Have fun and enjoy the ride, way to support the cause.  Hope you reach your goal.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

GregM

Glad to support the cause, Dave, and your fundraising goal.  Good luck!

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

"Beep, Beep!"

THANKS to Greg McCullough and Michael LeCompte for your generous donation to the Michael Fox NE Parkinson's Ride! I really appreciate your support. Today I had three donations for a total of $120!!! Doing a 30 mile training ride tomorrow morning. Anyone want to join me? TD

FYI TD. You mentioned you were interested in Kinvara trail shoes, saw them yesterday on running warehouse liquidation section. Much cheaper.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

gadman

I am12 miles from Running warehouse,did a group run from there Thursday in San Luis Obispo.