4/20 MCS 5K

5/12 Maine Coast Marathon

5/26 Pinelands 50K

6/9 Pirate Tri - Sprint

6/15 Mount Washington Road Race

7/6 Randall's Run for the Gym 5K

7/14 Old Port Half Marathon

8/3 Beach to Beacon 10K

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

For the Record... I am NUTZ! 

I'm confused, is this supposed to be new news?

I'm concerned that the local school district seems to have de-emphasized spelling from the top down.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

4/15 Boston Marathon

4/20 MCS 5K

5/12 Maine Coast Marathon

5/26 Pinelands 50K

6/9 Pirate Tri - Sprint

6/15 Mount Washington Road Race

7/6 Randall's Run for the Gym 5K

7/14 Old Port Half Marathon

8/3 Beach to Beacon 10K

I'm trying to decide which stretch is the toughest: 5/12 & 5/26 or 6/9 and 6/15.  In either case, looks like a great and challenging schedule.

"Beep, Beep!"

Let the taper begin. Last 21 miler this past Sunday at faster than it should be. Go figure!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

Going to Mousum for a swim!Anyone want to join me!?

Going to Mousum for a swim!Anyone want to join me!?

Nooooo. Have fun with that!

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

Tri Practice... Swam .3 miles on Mousum with wetsuit, the. Transitoned to bike and ode the 13 miles home. Jumped into runnishoeboxes and ran 3.25 miles. HEAT was tough. I am even more in awe of the accomplishments of the ironman crew... They are amazing.. I was exhausted with just this workout! Pirate Tri this Sunday!

Tri Practice... Swam .3 miles on Mousum with wetsuit, the. Transitoned to bike and ode the 13 miles home. Jumped into runnishoeboxes and ran 3.25 miles. HEAT was tough. I am even more in awe of the accomplishments of the ironman crew... They are amazing.. I was exhausted with just this workout! Pirate Tri this Sunday!

dave...everything is done for you in ironman at transition. from stripping off the wetsuit to getting your bike to tying your running shoes. it is quite an elaborate operation. it's much more stressful at a sprint...especially your first time. practicing t1 + t2 over and over and knowing exactly what you need at each one will be huge. you tube can give you helpful hints to save time as well. good luck!

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

GregM

Pirate Tri this Sunday!

Best of luck, T Dave!

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

do...

L Train

c

GregM

Congratulations to Tall Dave for qualifying for NYC by 1.4 seconds!  Looks like he'll be joining Jimbo and me, and hopefully Michelle, too.  Who knows, we could get a large contingent to go if everyone signs up for the lottery when registration opens after the new year.  I think the odds of getting in through the general lottery are about 1 in 3, so it's worth trying.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Congratulations to Tall Dave for qualifying for NYC by 1.4 seconds!  Looks like he'll be joining Jimbo and me, and hopefully Michelle, too.  Who knows, we could get a large contingent to go if everyone signs up for the lottery when registration opens after the new year.  I think the odds of getting in through the general lottery are about 1 in 3, so it's worth trying.

i have a conflict with this otherwise i would.

Happy birthday Dave. Have a great time on your trip.