Circle North

Greg C Decides to Race (Read 402 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

Open Sesame http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sesame

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

All songs started with the letter I. 

What?

Inagoddadavida or however it's spelled. 

In God's Country

In Your Eyes

I Touch Myself

Any of those?

Nope, none of those, but something like that.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

I Will Survive?

It's Raining Men?

Ill Communication?

Istanbul or Constantinople (I actually don't think this is right for the They Might Be Giants song).

I am I Cried (This is not the title of a Neil Diamond Song but you may have been confused).

Still no, but now that TMBG song will be stuck in my head, so you did accomplish that.

That's nobody's business but the Turks

Home Away From Home

Cremer-

where u thinking of Pineland in May?  I ws thinking maybe the 50K. I have sugarloaf the week before but would like a go at something over 26.  I am interested in this as an easy long training run.  I thought you mentioned you might be interested?

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

I'm still kinda toying with the idea, yeah, but I'd likely just do the 25k as a training run. It's pretty unrelentingly hilly from what I'm told. If you're up to tackling a hilly 50k one week after a marathon you're a braver (or crazier) man than I. The whole event sounds like fun, though.

Home Away From Home

Probably crazier but I was thinking if I went slow as a training run nad just had fun I could pull through it. Who kows, if you are thinking of the 25K I could always back down to that if I felt like it.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

L Train

Always double with a face card against a 4,5 or 6. 

"Beep, Beep!"

Michael,

Want to take my place for the 25K? I already paid for the run? I asked about a deferral but no response yet from Pinelands?

Probably crazier but I was thinking if I went slow as a training run nad just had fun I could pull through it. Who kows, if you are thinking of the 25K I could always back down to that if I felt like it.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

Meet at the Y at 9:00 unless you tell me otherwise.  I can go earlier if you are worried about heat. 

I propose some version of Dick, then up 109 to Mousam and back down.  First mile easy, then like 5 high 7's, 7 mid 7's and 3 whatever we have left. 

Anyone want some of that? 

Sounds good. I definitely do not want to go earlier.

L Train

Anyone want some of that? 

Apparently I wanted next to none of that.  Good run Cremah, I'm not yet ready for that. 

Meh, I think you are. Just your turn to be that guy today.