Circle North

Greg C Decides to Race (Read 402 times)

L Train

That could only help. It would have to have more aggressive off road tires, though.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Just got my crutches (don't need them 'til Monday) and just got done practicing around the house since I've never had to use them before. Interesting. This is gonna suck, but at least I can navigate the stairs, so I get to sleep in the bed rather than the downstairs couch. I suspect I won't be going up and down the stairs 50 times a day like I do now, though. Yeesh.

You should do that and log it. I would. But because of that...now you won't...right?

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

You should do that and log it. I would. But because of that...now you won't...right?

Ha have you seen some of the stuff I've logged lately? Just about anything these days qualifies. I may have to start logging doing laundry or going poop. A log log. Yes.

Ha have you seen some of the stuff I've logged lately? Just about anything these days qualifies. I may have to start logging doing laundry or going poop. A log log. Yes.

Haha haha....thanks. I will be anxiously awaiting to read about your log this week. I will appreciate any and all entertainment please from you and anyone really.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

I think you should go on an all corn diet for about 3 days and try to hold on for as long as possible.

What was I chasing again?

Yeah that was actually really good. That song has still been stuck in my head.

L Train

Bucket list

(except for the crawling).

Bucket list

(except for the crawling).

Ha I don't even have to click on this, saw the story this morning. And yeah, no. There probably would be crawling.

L Train

That phrase is everywhere now. It's weird. I'm sure I didn't invent it.

Official Public Pronouncement...

It has occurred to me that it's coming up on 5 years since I've gone <20 in a 5k. I'm feeling the need to switch things up, so I've decided to work on that for a bit. Currently I'm nowhere near that. I'm going to run the Spartan Sprint 5k on Sunday to establish a baseline, and go from there. After Sugarloaf is out of the way I'm looking at the Kennebunk Beach Classic on June 2'nd. And so on. Bob's race, of course.

Company welcome.