Circle North

The Scorpsie thread (Read 331 times)

Yeah I thought so too. The it's numb but painful thing sounded familiar.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Saw this thread and it's probably unrelated, but thought of you -

http://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/cc7c1f89ca7e4d6dab383c3a8bcaea17/0

Very helpful.  Thanks for pointing this out.  Doc Tuesday.  Fingers crossed.

I cant view this.  Is it a picture of me...like this?

that's weird...i can see it. must be google chrome thing. anyways, that's not the pic i posted but i assure you, it is equally respected.

so there is no need to try to make mine visible to you. Wink

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Xrays didnt show anything but the Doc felt a mass or a hard spot on the bottom half of my right foot.  Going for an MRI on Dec 3rd and then a follow up visit on Dec 13.

L Train

No cortizone?  Can you (or will) you do anything while you wait?

No cortizone?  Can you (or will) you do anything while you wait?

Not yet.  There is a chance that this is a cyst but we should know more after the MRI.  I was not going to workout at all but drink beer and watch college basketball while I wait.  I've been informed by various interested parties that this is not happening so I will do something...not nothing.  I may try potato salad to see if it helps my flexibility and/or recovery.

I predict the Potato Salad will kill you. (Yes, I have seen the video.)  The potato salad would kill me for sure.

What was I chasing again?

I cant view this.  Is it a picture of me...like this?

More like:

What was I chasing again?

L Train

Why does #1 have to do all that squiggly stuff when he gets the ball before bringing it up?

You should stay at practice, you might learn something.  Or ask Mike, Greg, or Doug questions on your long runs.  They can help you.

L Train

Or maybe they could help YOUR FACE.

hahahahaha

I got to review the MRI results today with the Doc and the issue with my foot is a cyst.  I'm in the process of scheduling surgery to have it removed but it will likely be the end of January.   Likely no running for 4-6 weeks afterward but I'll be able to do other things.  I'm happy I have a confirmed diagnosis and a plan to fix the problem.  I have no restrictions between now and the surgery so that's good.

gadman

Sounds like a good reason to drink some beer!

Dos Equis celebration.

The wait list actually works.  I got a call today and they are moving up my surgery to January 2nd.  Merry Xmas to me!