Circle North

The Scorpsie thread (Read 331 times)

L Train

It appears it took you 3 days each time to run 5 miles.  At least the second one was a progression.  Nice job.

L Train

Hey that above chart updates itself.  Cool.

Also, I was curious what you were doing out on the trails all this time so I consulted the urban dictionary to define snoodling.

That was a mistake.

It's difficult to type when laughing uncontrollably.  How do I respond to my kids when they ask me what's so funny?

L Train

Well, I guess you have to tell them what you and Schlomo were out doing on the trails.

I knew that would be a mistake. I was right.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

It's to bad that L Train would have to go into Urban Dictionary and make this shit up.   It goes to show how twisted and lonely he is.  Doesn't  the University of Phoenix have a basic math skills course you can take to kill some of your free time?

L Train

L Train

gadman

You know ,if no one else knows what the hell you clowns are referring to here with the pics, don't you think you should send it in a message to each others sorry asses instead?

What about this?

You know ,if no one else knows what the hell you clowns are referring to here with the pics, don't you think you should send it in a message to each others sorry asses instead?

L Train

gadman

What about this? Well now I understand that!!

L Train

"Mr. Curcio, I heard you ran a 5k last week!", I said to him on the playground.

"It was HORRRRRRIBLE", he mumbled.

"I heard it was AWESOME".

"It was HORRRRRRIBLE".

Looks like I have some competition for FOTY.

I'm glad he wanted to run the thing and I barely needed to ask him.  What I didn't tell him was that it was going to be REALLY HOT.  He seriously thought we would run an 8 flat pace without an issue.  After I stopped laughing, and told him he was fat and out of shape and there was NO WAY he could run 8s in this heat with him being fat and out of shape.  I told him we would try to run 9 flat and see how that goes after the first mile.  2 minutes in he knew he was screwed.  Although I am not in the running for FOTY I have never told my kid that coming in 2nd place was the same as being the first loser.