Circle North has Taper Madness

what now? now what? (Read 327 times)

CUCHSUX

i just want to pahty all the time, pahty all the time, pahty all the time.

the worst thing you can do for someone drowning in shark infested waters is throw them a life preserver. don't you think?

4:15:   5:14

Coincidence?

The world's your oyster.

See evil. Hear evil. Speak evil. The monkeys they never talk about.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

welcome.

CUCHSUX

4:15:   5:14

Coincidence?

send this to the cheerleadah ovah at the factory.

the worst thing you can do for someone drowning in shark infested waters is throw them a life preserver. don't you think?

CUCHSUX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9cNtrrCP0E

ahhh...perfect.

quite a journey here to get to finally watch that.....and then respond......fuck.

I got rejected for Boston by the club, as did Doug.  Crap.

gadman

Sad That sucks

CUCHSUX

without boston...there is life.

True.  Really it's more about being told I don't rate rather than not being able to run Boston. Pride, ego, vanity, call it what you will. 

After a few hours I'm pretty much over it.  Though I will definitely miss being down ther with y'all on race day. 

CUCHSUX

Though I will definitely miss being down ther with y'all on race day. 

last year was the year...last year had meanin...this year has raw chicken.

gadman

Ditto to that

Jim in Wells

I got rejected for Boston by the club, as did Doug.  Crap.

I submitted as well - with a note that I expected there would be more deserving WCRC members - and also got notified that other club members had been selected.  Truthfully I figured all or most of you already qualified and were entered.

I submitted as well - with a note that I expected there would be more deserving WCRC members - and also got notified that other club members had been selected.  Truthfully I figured all or most of you already qualified and were entered.

Well that's a bummer, Jim, sorry.  I also added something like that at the end of my entry, knowing that because I hadn't volunteered I would be at a disadvantage. Most in the group did qualify, so it's all good.  I'll make some other plans in the spring - just think I needed to rant a bit this AM to get it out of my system.