Circle North

Wing challenge (Read 15 times)

L Train

Name         Projected Wings        Projected Beers                 Actual Wings       Actual Beers
    Jim   25   4        
    Kim   9   0        
    Greg C   34   6        
    Vangie   18   3        
    Tom   27   2        
    Cuch   2   18        
    Chris   40   4        
    Dom   22   0.1        

Remember you have to run about a mile for every wing that you consume in order to offset the calories. Just sayin'...

You have me out-eating Gadman and Jim? You suck at this.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

I NEED UPDATES!

L Train

You have me out-eating Gadman and Jim? 

aND DRINKING THE SAME AS BOTH OF THEM COMBINED.  gADMAN'S A SIPPER.

Hey look I had the caps button on and have to look at the keyboard while typing.

L Train

There are no other guesses?

MacJim

Name         Projected Wings        Projected Beers                 Actual Wings       Actual Beers
                Jim   25   4        
                Kim   9   0        
                Greg C   34   6        
                Vangie   18   3        
                Tom   27   2        
                Cuch   2   18        
                Chris   40   4        
                Dom   22   0.1        

Jim: 20 wings....10 Azz Burners, 5 parmesan garlic, 5 medium hot

2 Beers, I tipped 40%, Robin tipped 80% and we all got out under $15.

Not sure how many wings I had. There was an order mix-up and some trading went on. Probably 15-20ish, and only 2 beers, one of which was not the kind of beer I ordered but I drank it anyway.

10 wings and a diet pepsi. my bill was three dallar sissy sevin cent.

i drove c+d home before the thing even started.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

I'm glad you actually ate 10 wings.

What in the world would possess someone to name their website "VisualPhotos.com". That's the dumbest name ever.

What in the world would possess someone to name their website "VisualPhotos.com". That's the dumbest name ever.

"VisualPhotos.com", photos you can see

2 Beers?  Really?  The last time I saw you drink you had 2 beers in the first 10 minutes of me sitting down.  You were drinking with purpose.   Are you injured?

Not sure how many wings I had. There was an order mix-up and some trading went on. Probably 15-20ish, and only 2 beers, one of which was not the kind of beer I ordered but I drank it anyway.

L Train

I proclaim Kim and Vangie to be the winners.

gadman

Anyone up for a wing challenge tomorrow night at Train's? We are planning on going 6-6:30