Circle North

Tuesday night place to crash next week (Read 15 times)

Home Away From Home

hey guys and gals,

For those that remember me I am that long lost sailorrunner.  I am heading to sanford next Tuesday for an afternoon dentist appointment and then have to pick my mom up at the airport first thing Wednesday morning. I was planning on running Tuesday night with everyone and then hoping someone might have a floor, couch, sofa, bed, recliner or hammock for a lost sailor to save me a trip back to Rumford and back to Portland then next morning. Any suckers???

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Are you talking the 4th or the 11th?

What was I chasing again?

Home Away From Home

The 11th, next Tuesday.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Home Away From Home

Hey all, Friday night and just checking in to see if anyone can help me out?  Looking forward to seeing you all on Tuesday.

MM#5768

You welcome to crash on our couch, best I can offer.

Two of my older kids are back at home so I have no spare beds.  My grandson also lives with us but is pretty good about sleeping through the night.  The wife gets up early though, like 5 something, i dont really know because I generally dont get up until 7:30 or later.  You might get a free meal out of it though.

Home Away From Home

Thanks rob, couchs ar fine with me, especially when meals at involved.  I don't require much, a blanket and pillow is all I need.  Don't know your work schedules but maybe I can take you both out for breakfast Wednesday morning.

I have a 1430 dentist appointment there in town and then will hang out somewhere till the run unless you will be home prior to the run?

Thanks for the offer I appreciate it.

MM#5768

I'll be home and likely free after 4pm prior to the run.  So call my cell or come over after your dental stuff  I may pre-run, depends on work and how I feel.  We'll pass on the breakfast stuff as both of us have to work the next morning.  Might just do Chinese or something after the group run.

Home Away From Home

All sounds good see you tomorrow

MM#5768