Circle North

Completed Marathons/Other (Read 500 times)

My salty dogs

I'm still hoping to come. Can't finalize plans yet as I'm not sure where i'll be come May.

Regardless - no PR planned just one step ahead of you!   Evil    I just want to get to the beer and donuts first.

GregM

I'm still hoping to come. Can't finalize plans yet as I'm not sure where i'll be come May.

Regardless - no PR planned just one step ahead of you! 

Salty, I'd be thrilled to have you "just one step ahead" of me.  That would be a huge PR for me.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

My salty dogs

Salty, I'd be thrilled to have you "just one step ahead" of me.  That would be a huge PR for me.

Well judging by the amount and average pace you have been running --- I'm not so sure that I won't be trying to draft off of you.

You low month is my best month.  Your pace times are insane.

Just watch out for my elbow if we near the finish line together -- just saying!!

GregM

Just watch out for my elbow if we near the finish line together -- just saying!!

If you elbow me near the finish, Salty, I'll be celebrating, and I'll buy you a beer or two after.  Unfortunately, I'm dealing with a forced rest due to a lower leg injury that is coming at a bad time.  Was cross training (swimming and spinning), but even that was aggravating it.  So for now it's pure rest for perhaps a week.  Hoping that's enough to get me back on track.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

post...

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Home Away From Home

Cuch-

I am a little behind on the updates but here is the latest:

2013 - 3:27:33 Maine Coast

2013 - 10:35:19 Pineland Farms 50 Miler

2013 – 4:04:53 Summerlake Loopy Marathon

2013 – 3:56:24 Freedom Marathon

2013 – 3:42:48 Stars and Stripes Marathon

Thank you kindly.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Ummm, Michael, I think you should add the dates for those last three. Yeah.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Home Away From Home

Ummm, Michael, I think you should add the dates for those last three. Yeah.

I was trying to stick to the Cuch's format of year only but if she approves it.

2013, July 5 – 4:04:53 Summerlake Loopy Marathon

2013, July 6 – 3:56:24 Freedom Marathon

2013, July 7 – 3:42:48 Stars and Stripes Marathon

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

I dunno, I think a nutball thing like that is worth noting.

Home Away From Home

I dunno, I think a nutball thing like that is worth noting.

Nutball??, who is running a 12hr soon? You are as nutball as I am.

MM#5768

Nutball??, who is running a 12hr soon? You are as nutball as I am.

Exactly. This crowd knows nutball when it sees it. These are not normal things most people do.

Home Away From Home

These are not normal things most people do.

Amen to that brother, Allycia would so agree with you.

MM#5768

I was trying to stick to the Cuch's format of year only but if she approves it.

2013, July 5 – 4:04:53 Summerlake Loopy Marathon

2013, July 6 – 3:56:24 Freedom Marathon

2013, July 7 – 3:42:48 Stars and Stripes Marathon

now we're talkin! way to spice up the thread sailah!

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Home Away From Home

now we're talkin! way to spice up the thread sailah!

Don't want to upset the lady that puts in the numbers on the 1st page, she might screw with us otherwise :-)

MM#5768

Time for updates here soon, been a while. Here are mine...

Pineland Farms 50 Mile 9:19:31

Around the Lake 12 Hour 70.63 miles 11:51:20

Ghost Train 100 Mile 23:05

Boston Marathon 3:09:47