Circle North

Group Outings (Read 22 times)

Alrighty then, howsabout we say Willy's at 6:30 on Thursday?

MTA: I also just posted this in the FB group that we all forgot existed, and added some people to the group, but I'm sure not all will see that, either. Spread the word.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I put this on FB but I'll put it here too just in case. We have 4 tickets for the Chocolate Benefit tonight at Nasson that we aren't going to use. They're FREE. All you have to do is come see me at the front desk at the Y today between noon and 6 and ask for them. First come first served.

Fro

For those so inclined or those who still check this site - Gadman and myself at a minimum are headed to Willy's for wings at 6pm tonite (7/17). Join us. Just give me a holler if you want in - so we have room for ya.

I'm waffling wildly. Willy's wings. Will I or won't I? What would I wear?

Fro

White wash wing tips would look nice.

On a Holy day ?

Got a text from Andy about dinner w/Dave at Mexicano at 6:30 tonight. Not sure if I can be there, just passing the info on as requested.

Backstreet has a Trivia Night on Tuesdays from 7-9 pm. Kim and I are planning to check it out soon. Not tonight, but soon. Possibly next week. If you're interested in teaming up let me know. Might be fun.

Is like when people wore Hammer pants but James Holzhauer style?

It’s hip to be L7

There are apparently fabulous prizes. I don't know what they are, but we'd probably win them.

Fro

I'm in....

I'm in....

We're planning on checking it out next Tuesday, June 4th.

We're planning on checking it out next Tuesday, June 4th.

And of course by June 4th I meant June 18th. Going tonight. Teammates wanted.

I think we're in for this too.