Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Home Away From Home

c u at 9, saw michelle and Laurie today, they said they would join us as well maybe. 

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

I'm in.

L Train

Careful. I thought about banning you.

Noel and I will try and join you.

"Beep, Beep!"

Anyone running AFTER  tracking Philly? Let mE know. Up for 12 or so 

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Anyone running AFTER  tracking Philly? Let mE know. Up for 12 or so 

I'm up for that. Where and when?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

When do you think they will all be done? 1:00 from Y Or you looking for other routes. What about Cuch?

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

1:00 from the Y sounds good to me. I think it's a safe bet they'll all be done by then. Well, maybe not Lance, but everybody else. Zing!!!

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

Works for me... See you and whoever else wants to join us!

GregM

I'll join you guys if I can make it.  But don't wait if I'm not there at 1.  Now on to tracking!

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

What about Cuch?

sorry...i'm i mass. watching lawrunner do all the work.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

GregM

sorry...i'm i mass. watching lawrunner do all the work.

You mean, Lah-runnah, no?

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

You mean, Lah-runnah, no?

Smile   thanks for handling the updating!! hard to keep up where i am.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Is anybody not racing tomorrow interested in running from the Y (9 or 9:30am) ?

If not I'll probably just go out around here.

Doug - I'd love to meet at 9 at the Y and hear the tales of Philly.  I'm set to go 12 and will need to be done at 10 before heading south to the motherland. how far are you going?