Circle North

Pineland - Last Man Standing Ultra (Read 9 times)

Home Away From Home

Thought you all might like this new race in Sept at Pineland.  Heck, I am interested in this. I won't win these days but still be a blast to run with you all again if anyone else is interested.

http://lastmanultra.back40timing.com/

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

I can't stay awake for 24 hours.

What was I chasing again?

Home Away From Home

I can't stay awake for 24 hours.

Heck, I can't run for 24 hours but still might go and do what I can and then hang out if others are going.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Not sure I'd want to do it but that format is actually a really interesting idea. I've never seen one quite like that. Could be cool.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Home Away From Home

Not sure I'd want to do it but that format is actually a really interesting idea. I've never seen one quite like that. Could be cool.

That was what I was thinking, even if you don't run it run till you drop, it might still be fun to run whatever you want in that style and have some fun.

MM#5768