Circle North

Sugarloaf (Read 291 times)

My salty dogs

Well I am ready to jump back on the horse after my fall. Anyone interested in joining me in at trip to Sugarloaf for either the marathon of the 15k? May 16th

Ok-- I have a room in Farmington with two beds.  Tom G doesn't think he will make it.  While I can move it to a single-- any takers????

15k or Marathon

My salty dogs

Ok-- here goes nothing--  Sugarloaf on Sunday with Rick, Tom, and Doug.

Fun no matter what but I will put in a sub 2:50 effort for as long as I can!  

I plan to run 6:30 pace for the first 6 miles, hold 6:40 over the big hill at 10 miles, have 1:25 at the 13.1 point and then run a negative splits to the finish.  

If I go past 13.1 under 1:25- my negative split (pace wise)  will be as of the 10 mile point. 

Home Away From Home

CN friends-

I am going to register for Sugarloaf for 2012.  I know a few others where talking about it.  I was thinking of lodging.  My mother in law lives about 2 hours away, not great but a free place to maybe crash.  If we had 1-2 bystanders/support crew that weren't running that would not mind the early morning drive we could stay there for free and sleep on the drive.  Otherwise, where are you all thinking of staying up there?  I will try to get a room close you all.  Let me know your thoughts. 

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

In for Sugarloaf 2012 . Registered today.

Home Away From Home

I have yet to register but will do so soon.  C U there.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

In for Sugarloaf 2012 . Registered today.

Ditto!  Price goes up on 3/15.

For anyone who has done this one in the past...

Is Route27 closed for the race?  I'm trying to help determine how my wife will get from the hotel to the finish area.

What was I chasing again?

Home Away From Home

I am in, I needed this to get me going again. I wanted to do this all along and now I am in so it is final. ROAD TRIP.

MM#5768

I am in, I needed this to get me going again. I wanted to do this all along and now I am in so it is final. ROAD TRIP.

See you at the spaghetti dinner. Wink

When you and Doug finish the race, get me a beer, I hopefully wont be too far behind ya.

What was I chasing again?

Home Away From Home

See you at the spaghetti dinner. Wink

Didn't sign up for that, figured Allycia and I would do something that night, anyone else who did not sign up is welcome to join or even bail on their dinner and hang with us.

MM#5768