Circle North

Anything You Can Do I Can Do... (Read 20 times)

Egad 40.7 mi 5:45:34
    Greg C 40.7 mi 5:27:51
    L Train 40.7 mi 5:23:43

Criminy. It's like we're the NFL all of a sudden. Parity all over the place.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Egad 40.7 mi 5:45:34
      Greg C 40.7 mi 5:27:51
      L Train 40.7 mi 5:23:43

Criminy. It's like we're the NFL all of a sudden. Parity all over the place.

I'm confused.  I don't see parity.

gadman

Parity? The only thing I see here is Egad about ready to kick some ass

I'm confused.  I don't see parity.

Nice.. This was not intentional on my part at all. I don't know Pops, I'm like 20 mins behind the fellas here for the same distance.  lets not poke the bear, they don't need any reason for additional motivation. Ill be the guy taking easy at MWC, biding my time fir the big event in May.

L Train

Parity? The only thing I see here is Egad about ready to kick some ass

Yeah, well no shit.  That's been pretty clear for a few weeks now.  Where have you been, powerwalking or something?

L Train

Being serious for a second, it is good to see all of this going on.  It's motivating and it seems most of us are moving in the right direction (those uninjured, unfortunately).

As I've talked about with cuch, this is always good for me until it isn't.  Hopefully it can last a few more months.

Yeah, well no shit.  That's been pretty clear for a few weeks now.  Where have you been, powerwalking or something?

He is tutoring him on the art of Sandbagging.

What was I chasing again?

gadman

I think I will powerwalk on over to the donut shop

Ill be the guy taking easy at MWC, biding my time fir the big event in May.

Sir, I, for one, am not buying what you are selling here. Nope. Gadboisian sandbaggery at it's most egregious, I say. Harrumph.

L Train

I've been chasing this for 3-4 weeks now so I'd better post it because it will last for about 5 hours.  Then I think the window will be closed for the year.

L Train  909.7 mi 5d 5hr
                      Greg C  909.5 mi 5d 6hr

Heh. I'm actually obsessively NOT running tonight, so you can bask in the immensity of this accomplishment for a little while longer.

Uh oh. You'd better double today.

L Train

No, I had my moment of glory.  It was really great.

L Train

10 minutes slower than you.

Greg C 1007.2 mi 5d 19hr
                                L Train 1006.7 mi 5d 18hr

1000 same day. Apparently at some point I took an hour to run a half mile.