Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

That's. like, way complicated and whatnot, man, and I'll be done before you start and stuff today. I do have a delightful road/trail 8ish mile thing planned for tomorrow afternoon, though. Maybe that might blow your dress up.

Change of plans, gonna do this tomorrow (Friday) afternoon instead. Today will just be a short boring TM adventure.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Ok. I'm still doing something late afternoon if anyone else is interested. Looks like perfect conditions after 4pm. I can be ready by 5:15p.

Change of plans, gonna do this tomorrow (Friday) afternoon instead. Today will just be a short boring TM adventure.

This is still happening. 8ish trail/road very easy joggy jog.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

I went already I mean...not sure what I did last reply to make it your reply. Oh well.

Enjoy.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

I'm taking the evening off.

Well, wouldja look at that? It's Tuesday.

In.

Tuesday

Fro

really hoping by october..... progress.

"Beep, Beep!"

Still alive but deferred NYC to next year to get this hamstring tendonopathy to heal. Been biking and strength training. Feels weird not to be running regularly.

FREE

I have about 10 years of Runners World magazines if anyone would like them. Let me know.

TD

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Fro

Smart... get that thing right. good luck and heal up.

Out.

I will be going 5 miles from the Y starting at about 5:12pm . Easy/no effort.

Fro

Be with ya soon brotha!