Circle North

The Scorpsie thread (Read 331 times)

In no particular order:

Eddie Shore ay or maybe lew alcindor jr. Or terry duerod.

Defensemen don't play in the NBA but you made up for it with a Terry Duerod reference.

Timmy?

No national championships for Timmy at WF.

Clueless - my guess would be Jerry West....

People who love Pittsburgh might as well be from West Virginia but the logo never won a title in college either. He is the only player in the history of college and the pros to win MVP/MOP of the finals in losing efforts.

My search would narrow to a former UConn women's player.  But without Google that's as far as I go.

Boom. Maya Moore.

Fro

OK - you're just showing off..... thanks for the trivia question. I kinda like these - keep it comin'.

I demand that you rework the question so that the answer is Timmy.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Ok then

Read an interesting article yesterday and I had no idea this person has had this much success:

• Wears a red sweater and black pants
          • Has a deformed head and strawberry blond hair
          • During his metrosexual phase, wore a light blue unbuttoned shirt, gel in his hair, and wore brown work shoes.

Timmy ?

L Train

Timmy

I thought it was Cremer until I saw the thick legs.

Timmy

Timmy

If you're in a March Madness pool and like Virginia, THIS could be a big problem for you eventually.  Maybe against Arizona?

Timmy

#1 doing an excellent job of obscuring the face of a fat guy.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Covering his face is of course a positive for everyone.  He may have been happier if she somehow obscured his incontinence issue.

I'm fat now.  Back then I was only portly.

Secondly, bear the shame.....not the pain

Covering his face is of course a positive for everyone.  He may have been happier if she somehow obscured his incontinence issue.