Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Yeah I could probably do that. What time?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I could run from SIS towards you, leaving here at about 1pm, that would put me at the Y around 1:10.  You could meet me anywhere in the middle or wait for me to arrive.

I'll be standing out in front of my house at 1:10, then, ready to "run".

K.  see you then.

MacJim

I'll be standing out in front of my house at 1:10, then, ready to "run".

If you don't mind one more I will go with you to see how much my legs can handle. Jim

Probably wise, you do have a marathon coming up heh. Yep, c'mon over.

L Train

If you don't mind one more I will go with you to see how much my legs can handle. Jim

Are you circumcised?

If anybody's up for an easy 5 anytime in the next couple hours let me know. Will be running from home one way to Alfred to pick up my truck from the shop then driving home.

MacJim

If anybody's up for an easy 5 anytime in the next couple hours let me know. Will be running from home one way to Alfred to pick up my truck from the shop then driving home.

I'm in. Let me know what time you want to go.

Let's say 11:45.

L Train

Checked but I'm out.  KIds' vacation week!  Woo hoo!

MacJim

Let's say 11:45.

I'll see you then.

Anybody up for a midday jog on short notice? Heading out soonish, could go wherever.

Is anyone attending the SIS lunch time snoodle tomorrow?  I am available at noon if anyone is interested.

L Train

I will be there representing my family of losers. Ethan told me today that his class had doughnuts but that he didn't have any.  I said good because doughnuts are for closers.

He knew what I meant.

This is the movie we watch on each of our kids' 6th birthday so they know how life works.  Too bad he's apparently already forgotten this important life's lesson.