Circle North

Herding Cats in the Winter (Read 32 times)

Fro

There are three routes posted - 14, 16 and I think 21-22.... Out for me - bummer would love to do this.

Fro

For those of you like me, who would LOVE to head down to MA, but can't - a group of us plan on departing from the Y at 8am tomorrow for some miles... Some are running long and slow, some are running pace miles at the end - come and partake as you feel led. No crazy course - just running out 109. I will drop water at various intervals, so do what ya want as fast as you want. But, if you can - go to MA! It will be much better.

"Beep, Beep!"

The eighth and final run is scheduled for Sunday March 25 at 9:30 a.m. and will be hosted by Pat Fullerton at JackRabbit (the Greater Boston Running Company store), 27 Water St, Newburyport, MA.

Pat – “They will all start the same way and finish in the same way with some variance depending on the distance. I think this will provide people some variety and won’t be terribly boring. In addition, Hoka will be here to do shoe demo’s and there will be 20% off for everything in the store (minus electronics) and we have the boston marathon apparel as well (jackets, tops, and long sleeves) that will be 25% off.  Should be fun!”

Course descriptions for 14 and 20 miles are posted at:

http://runthecircle.org/wordpress/running/boston-training-long-runs/

Please email Pat at pfulla99@gmail.com​ if you plan to attend so he can plan supplies as host. Also consider bringing something to share at the post run refueling.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

There is no plan other than to make a plan when the time comes, but Kim and I have agreed that we'll host a cat-herding run with snacks and beverages and assorted whatnot as soon as it's a reasonable and safe possibility. So you've all got that going for you.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

Totally in - sounds fun

GregM

Hello, All.  I'm back to the old website, though still using Strava.  Looking forward to some group runs with you all.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.