Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

L Train

15% I thought it was 100% chance of rain.

That changes everything.

15% on 4/21.

L Train

If I get my self together here i'll be slogging around Shaws field from 6-7.

L Train

Hey Greg, gonna run 5-7 easy at 3:00 from the Y if I'm not too late here.

Hey Greg, gonna run 5-7 easy at 3:00 from the Y if I'm not too late here.

Can you make it 3:30ish ?

L Train

I can't.  I gotta be back by a little after 4.  But I can swing back by the y at 3:30 and run a few with you.

I can't.  I gotta be back by a little after 4.  But I can swing back by the y at 3:30 and run a few with you.

This works for me.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

I'll be at group run tonight.  Most likely 6-7 easy tomorrow morning, sometime between 9-11.  Thursday early (9:00?) tempoish, 7-9 miles (No SIS snoodle for me).  Wednesday and Thursday possibly to get switched, it depends whether I'm going away at the end of the week.  Wednesday might also be Wednesday night if I can figure out Mike's cryptic messaging system.

So basically I don't know what the hell I'm doing.  Anyone wants any of that let me know.

Probably long run of 14 on Saturday for me.  Morning.

It's time to attempt the first recovery "run". This is gonna hurt.

Yep, that hurt, but now I'm bored. Only thing to do now is a "recovery" walk that includes a Publick House beer stop. I am on vacation, after all.

Try the Gneiss over there, it's brewed in Limerick and was featured at the Beaulieau's group run a couple of months ago.  I just listened to a presentaion by the two brewers.

Rumor has it that the Leigh's are at the public house now

Heading to Sanford to run about 5 from the Y easy.

Will be there about 9:15a.

I'll check my phone when I get there to see if there are any takers before heading out.

No takers for the SIS Lunchtime run today?  Scorpio is out of town and Lance has already run today.

No takers for the SIS Lunchtime run today?  Scorpio is out of town and Lance has already run today.

I could snoodle today but I dunno if you want to put up with the pace I could manage.

Think you can manage 9 flat?  I was going to do 6 miles but you could limit yourself to just a portion of that.