Circle North

Quebec City Marathon Here I Come- Who Is With Me CN? (Read 199 times)

Home Away From Home

All my CN firends who think running is fun and cool. I am officially registered for the marathin at Quebec. I heard a lot of people say they might signup for the Half, so where is my support group?  Lets get the registrations in and have a good time up in Quebec.

Allycia and I are booking a room through the marathon package at the Four Point Sheraton.

Hope to some blog replies of some of you coming on up.

Hope the weather is treating you all well. It is 100+ days over here and they say this is only spring, not even hot yet.

I have lost 15 pounds since I got here. I am getting down to fight, I mean marathon weight.

Love to all my CN.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

I have no idea if I can do this, yet, but I am going to start the process of getting a passport, just in case. Bob said something about winners circle doing some sort of bus trip for this, though I know no details and as always, may be entirely wrong.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

GregM

I plan to do this, Michael.  And I expect others in the group plan to as well.

Am I right, y'all?

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Home Away From Home

Good to see at least some are coming along. Come on Greg_C start that passport application and come along, it is a great city to visit. Hopefully some more join in as well.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

GregM

The Winner's Circle is sending a contingent to Quebec, as I understand it.  I'm pretty sure Tom & Vicki Miller are going, among others in the WCRC.  More later ...

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

msherm

Richard and I are in....I just registered for the 1/2 and booked two nights at the Fairmont Le Chateau Fronteac.

Kristen and Paul are doing the half and staying at the Farimont Le.Chateau as well.

Anyone else?

Michelle.