Circle North

Oktoberfest Kudos! (Read 99 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

Thanks to Lance and Diane for another fantastic Oktoberfest party! Great food, great spirits, great friends!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

+1. Great time and had the chance to hang with some of RAs finest and listen to Tall Dave and Cremer discuss the finer points of how to get that "floaty feeling". Even got to meet the world famous Cuch. If it wasn't for my man Egad spilling his beer on me it would have been a perfect evening. Although the smell of sweat and Octoberfest is a smell I've grown quite fond of.
      L Train

Thanks everyone for coming and making it a great night. Happy to report we are nearly cleaned up.

GregM

Thanks to Lance and Diane for another fantastic Oktoberfest party! Great food, great spirits, great friends!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Well said, Dave.  Lance and Diane are great hosts and great friends.  We are lucky to know them both. 

Vielen Dank nochmal an den Hoenigen!

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

the world famous Cuch. 

ur a comedian. Smile

had a great time as always. thanks for having us.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/