Circle North

for cparunner (Read 18 times)

L Train

You said I could check this out in 3 hours.  You are like 3 hours late.  Please rescue me from refreshing my screen.

L Train

2 hours later....still refreshing.  Please...help.

At this point all we know for sure is that it isn't logged so it didn't happen.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

IT DID HAPPEN!!!!!!!! 18 miles in 2 hours, 52 minutes and 30 seconds. That's right, bask in awesomeness :-) actually, I am pretty sure it means that I am certifiable and should go straight the local psych ward. Please visit me....

At this point all we know for sure is that it isn't logged so it didn't happen.

I guess the rumors are true, I see it in your log now so that means it actually happened. And yeah, that is a lonnng time to be on a TM. Nice job!

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Tomorrow's scheduled run looks interesting.

I'm actually skipping this in favor of the 19 at Doug's Tomorrow. Eric and I are running Back Cove this afternoon.

Tomorrow's scheduled run looks interesting.

L Train

So, an awesome 20 mile run and then a week off?  What kind of whack job training plan are you on?

Yeah, sorry, very behind this week posting and checking into RA. In full audit mode at work. Had some soreness in the shins on Monday, wanted to run on Tuesday but got plagued by the audit prep, did 7 Wednesday on the treadmill and felt soreness coming on at the end, barely squeaked out five miles on Thursday definite shins splints, rested Friday, class on Saturday morning then threw down 15.3 miles at marathon pace with the gadbois duo. That run went fantastically, no issues whatsoever. Wanted to run today, but the kids nearly lynched me after sending them away yesterday for 4 hours so I could run...alas, work, kids, blah blah blah. This week doesn't look much better due to the actual field audit...at least I will know what the taper feels like :-)

So, an awesome 20 mile run and then a week off?  What kind of whack job training plan are you on?

First marathon and no race report?

I know...isn't it aweful! Eric was uploading his stuff, writing  a novella, and I was busy surfing the Target flyer and sipping coffee. Its up now. Short and sweet: an absolutely wonderful experience. Too good I don't want to risk running another and having a bad experience. Its like the comedian who delivers one good joke then declares "thank you, that's all for me, good night".

First marathon and no race report?

We'll just see about that.

...Too good I don't want to risk running another and having a bad experience. Its like the comedian who delivers one good joke then declares "thank you, that's all for me, good night".