Circle North

Backstreet on tuesday 2/18 (Read 10 times)

MacJim

Hey folks, the backstreet is totally booked on tuesday night and not an option. Anyone have any ideas on where to try to go. Should I call the new restaurant the Bradford block bistro and see if they have any room? Not knowing how many people will show up is a problem. Let me know your thoughts. Jimbo

I'd say either there or Publick House. Neither one is particularly big, though.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

MacJim

I'd say either there or Publick House. Neither one is particularly big, though.

The problem is that I don't know if either will take a reservation. I think our best shot would be the Bradford Block Bistro because it's newer and won't have the same size crowd that the Publix house draws on a nightly basis. It's crowded every time I go by. The BBB is closed today and monday so we'd just have to wing it. So I'd say there gives us a better chance of sitting together and I could call them on tuesday morning and see what the deal is.

Bradford block sounds good to me. Maybe I will see them at the gym tomorrow anyway and can ask.

Home Away From Home

I am in for whatever, where ever.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

I know the owner of Bradford Block Bistro, Brian Mucci, personally. I just got off the phone with him and he said he would be happy to have our crowd (10ish) at 7 tomorrow night. He has taken a group of 40 before so we should be all set.

Jim, I did tell Brian you might call the restaurant in the morning to confirm/get a better headcount. Rest # 850-1155.

Also, this afternoon spoke with Rob K - he and Maggie are in, as is Kim G/Greg C.

Let me know if I can help coordinate anything else...

Thanks,

Gwen

MacJim

I know the owner of Bradford Block Bistro, Brian Mucci, personally. I just got off the phone with him and he said he would be happy to have our crowd (10ish) at 7 tomorrow night. He has taken a group of 40 before so we should be all set.

Jim, I did tell Brian you might call the restaurant in the morning to confirm/get a better headcount. Rest # 850-1155.

Also, this afternoon spoke with Rob K - he and Maggie are in, as is Kim G/Greg C.

Let me know if I can help coordinate anything else...

Thanks,

Gwen

Your hired. Thank you so much. With the weather we'll probably only get 10 but it could go to 20. I don't see them being busy on a snowy tuesday. Thanks for taking the pressure off me. Jimbo