Circle North

I'm really very bad at golf (Read 14 times)

Toying with the idea of hitting up the little par 3 this afternoon.

FYI I did do this, and it SUCKED. Just got absolutely got swarmed by bugs the entire time. As we know, I don't need any extra help to suck at golf, but it was impossible to concentrate at all with several gnats flying loops 1 inch in front of my face on EVERY shot. I'm also sure I got multiple mosquito bites. Blaeaeaeaeaeeahhhhhhhhhh.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Looks like the restaurant and barn, etc, at Province lake are currently burning down. Boo.

Fro

TERRIBLE news...

Be prepared for  April 22, circle north golf outing.

Today I learned that another term for a double eagle is an albatross. I like that.

I need the term for a quadruple bogey

QUADRUPLE BOGEY 

Completing a hole having struck the ball four more times than par, such as taking an eight on a par four hole. 

<center>
                  PAR 3 PAR 4 PAR 5 COMMON NAME
                 four under par      1  triple eagle (condor) 
                 three under par    1 2  double eagle (albatross) 
                 two under par  1 2 3  eagle 
                 one under par  2 3 4  birdie 
                 par  3 4 5  par 
                 one over par  4 5 6  bogey 
                 two over par  5 6 7  double bogey (buzzard) 
                 three over par  6 7 8  triple bogey  (grouse) 
                 four over par  7 8 9  quadruple bogey  (turkey) 
                 five over par  8 9 10  quintuple bogey 
                </center>

Pondering the idea of playing the little par 3 in Sanford this afternoon. Time flexible.

Pondering the idea of playing the little par 3 in Sanford this afternoon. Time flexible.

Not today, but this has crossed my mind as a thing I'd like to do again soon.