Circle North

South Berwick Strawberry Festival 5 Miler June 24th 8 am S. Berwick (Read 12 times)

Seriously thinking about doing this. Never done it before, seems like I should do it at least once. Anybody else into it?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I'm interested. I've never run this.

L Train

FYI, it's an  8K, not a 5 miler.  Plan your race strategy accordingly.  

Fro

I might be in - gonna test the back this week a bit.... will be game day decision.

FYI, it's an  8K, not a 5 miler.  Plan your race strategy accordingly.  

Thanks for letting me know. This changes everything. I may do a trail race in Gray Wednesday night instead.

I'll run a 1.04 mile warmup.

Not doing the strawberry run. Going long through the valley of cotton tomorrow.

Anyone want to make up an Urban Dictionary Meaning for "valley of cotton"?

What was I chasing again?

Hmmm the forecast at 8 am tomorrow is for thunderstorms and 85% humidity. That sounds just awesome.

For Rob:

Valley of Cotton: The sweatiest, smelliest part of a pair of cotton underwear on a hot day.

"I was all into it until I hit the valley of cotton, then I almost passed the hell out!"

(I think somebody can come up with a better one.)

Fro

Good luck Greg! Not ready to race yet. Hope to give it a go at bobs race.

Holy cats, the air is like hot soup already. Eff all that.

Meow

Holy cats, the air is like hot soup already. Eff all that.